- 2 lbs pizza dough (I used Jiffy Mix Pizza Crust with Oregano/ Italian Seasonings to taste)
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes (you’ll need ~48 pieces)
- 48 slices of (Turkey) pepperoni (from 1 package)
- 2-3 cups marinara sauce, warmed, for serving
- Olive Oil or butter to brush over the dough balls
- Lightly brush the inside of a bundt pan (or other oven-safe dish) with butter.
- Pull off large marble-sized balls of dough and flatten (~2/3 of an ounce, a kitchen scale makes this very easy). Top with a slice of pepperoni and a cube of mozzarella.
- Wrap the dough around the pepperoni and cheese, pinching well to seal.
- Very lightly brush the pizza ball with butter (or olive oil) and place into the bundt pan (I dabbed the pizza balls on a butter-dipped silicon brush to keep butter use low – there will be 1+ Tbsp leftover – and my hands butter free. Buttery hands make it hard to get the pizza balls to seal).
- Repeat until all of the dough is used.
- Cover and let sit for 30 minutes, while preheating the oven to 400.
- Bake for ~35 minutes, until the top is very brown.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Turn out onto a platter and serve with warmed marinara sauce for dipping.